Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catch-Up!!!

Aubrey's 7th Birthday!


Aubrey and Lacey
Mae mae and Daddy
Our Christmas Eve jammies

Getting ready to open them!
Our house, all ready for christmas!
Gingerbread houses and "Elf" on in the background.


All ready to play in the snow, yippee!!
Our awesome home teacher and his wife!!
Okay now that I am done working, the holidays are over, and we are back in town, I guess now I need to update my blog. So over the holidays I worked at Costco which was my first job in seven years. It was fun but hard too. We had a great, quick trip to Lehi, Utah for Thanksgiving with my mom. We spent Christmas at home in Boise. Then headed to Las Vegas for New Years. We got to see friends and family, went to a baptism, and ate lot's of yummy food. That town has the best restaurants ever!(thanks Jammie and Danielle) We are glad to be home, finally have all the christmas decorations down, be unpacked from our trip, and laundry done. Now we are potty training, got a new dog(not to excited), planning bunco for friday and Aubrey's birthday party on Saturday. I guess it never really ends, does it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a busy, fun, exciting holiday! I can't believe that Aubrey is 7! Well glad to see all the pictures, miss ya! Emily

Adam and Rachel said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas break, although not much of a break! You have a 7 year old! And a cute one at that! Good Luck with potty training, was that for Jentry or the dog, but anyways good luck!

steph j. said...

Um...we didn't get to see you! What's up! It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Love your new haircut! I got my Christmas card back that I mailed to you, will you email me your address? stephylovespink@hotmail.com
Next time you come back, we would love to go out!

Kyle said...

Hey Guys whats up!? You probably don't remember me but I was in your ward in Vegas several years ago...I'm playin', you better remember me, Check out our blog!

Sarah said...

So cute.