Monday, March 8, 2010

March

Erin and I ready to shop!

Alexis(Erin's daughter and my cousin)

Alexis and I in the dressing room.

Cafe Rio







Sari and Tyson(Jeremy's sister and our nephew)





Hannah(Erin's other daughter)








Manicure, so nice!



Well Jeremy just took a trip to Vegas in Feb. for The World of Concrete, then he had to go back for a class on concrete contertops. So I told him I get to go this time. I'm so glad we have wonderful friends here that were willing to help out with the girls so that I was able to go. I had a wonderful week enjoying old friends, eating yummy food, manicure and pedicure, shopping and oh yeah more shopping. Thanks Erin for putting up with me all week and being my taxi, love ya! We missed the girls a ton but the break was much needed, now back to the real world. Okay that was alot to post, not that I think anyone wants to read it but it helps me to remember. So hopefully it won't be another 6 months til I post again, wish me luck!

No comments: