Saturday, October 16, 2010

May 2010

I think this was why I was putting off blogging because I didn't want to blog about this. May was actually very exciting we found out we were pregnant. We had been trying for over a year so we were thrilled. But then I had my monthly check up at 15 weeks and they couldn't find the heartbeat, did an ultrasound and found that there in fact was no heartbeat and that the baby had stopped growing at 13 weeks. I was devestated to say the least. I don't think I have ever cried so hard. So 2 days later was did a D & C to remove the pregnancy. I'm doing much better now. I have had 2 misscarriages before but they were around 6-8 weeks and I pretty much knew from the beginning that something wasn't right and dealt with it so much better. We are moving on and hopefully will get pregnant again soon!

1 comment:

Seth Robert Chase said...

Malea, you are so brave! Its great to have you in the family!
I am so sorry for your loss.

You are a great mother and you put up with Jeremy, that is saying a lot.
You have a beautiful family.

We can't wait to see you guys this summer!