Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love to be a mommy!




I just love to be a mommy I have the best little girls ever. Since summer started we decided to do different things each day of the week. On monday we do baking so we have a treat for family night. Tuesday we have art day which is trick for me because I'm not all that artsy fartsy. Wednesday we have library day, which is great cause it's free. Thursday we are having pen pal day, we have lot's of people to keep in touch with and the girls love to get mail in return. Friday is our game day. Now when I say "day" it really only lasts about an hour if there lucky. But I am trying :) I am truly so thankful to be able to stay home and be with my girls all day. My husband is the best and I am grateful that he makes that possible for me, love you honey!!

4 comments:

iBcHiRo said...

Hey! I'm so glad that you randomly found me! It looks like you are doing well, your girls are adorable! Do you remember Jessica Engle? She lives in Boise now and is going to school there with her husband. Michelle is doing well, she was just here in May from Spokane. She has two little girls, one is 8 or just turned 9, and the other just turned 7. She is starting nursing school in the fall. She checks out our blog all the time, I will let her know you have one and you guys can keep in touch!

Michelle Blanchard said...

Hey, Malea, Amanda told me that you found her, that is great! It is good to see that you are doing well. I am okay myself I have two girls now ages 11 and 7. I also am about two months along on our third. I don't know what I'm having yet but I really would like a boy. I live in Spokane, Wa. It is good to see you and we should try to keep in touch.

Grace said...

You are so cute. I've been trying to do what you are doing (each day a thing) but I haven't been consistent. But that's just me.

Heidi said...

I'm with you. Even though it can get pretty stressful staying home with my boys, I wouldn't have it any other way. Are you still coming this way in August? If you are, I'd love to see you. I'll call you soon.
Heidi