Friday, June 27, 2008

Lacey's 4 year old picture


Today we finally went to Kiddie Kandids to do Lacey's 4 year old picture's. Normally I would have done it right around here birthday which was the the 4th of June(I know I am crazy), but with her cast and everything we had to wait til we got it off. Anyways, we also need to take her to the doctor to get her eyes checked because one keeps going cross when she focuses on things far away. So needless to say we were lucky we got one cute picture of her with no crossed eyes :). We love our Lacey and are so thankful that she is in our family.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Aww...She's so beautiful!!! So what did the dr. say about her eyes?

steph j. said...

I cannot believe she is already four, WOW! She is so cute! The blog looks great and I loved reading all the posts and catching up on what's going on in your life. I love your ideas about doing something different everyday. I'm going to have to do that too. You are such a cute mom!

steph j. said...

I'm camp director...we leave the
22nd. Call me if you have any questions or want to swap ideas. Are you camp director?