Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th 2008










We went with some friends up to there cabin in McCall, ID about 2 1/2 hours away. We had a great time. We went swimming in the lake, went on the boat, did some fireworks, ate, and ate some more. The girls had so much fun, but needed to sleep for about two days when we got home because they missed so much. The misquitos were ginormous! I think lacey may be allergic to them, that is the swelling on her face in one of the pictures. They have a great little restraunt there it is called The Pancake House and next to it has the Christmas House so that is where those photos are from. We had a great time and enjoyed all of our family time together.

5 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Hey Malea, I can't believe I found your blog. I love reading your posts and seeing what you are all up to. Your girls are beautiful and getting so big. I will have to add you to my lists of blogs to stalk :) Hope you are all doing great!

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw your blog on my sisters.

The girls are getting so big.

The Yardley's said...

Hey Malea, Just found you blog, I cant believe how big your girls are! It's crazy that you guys left almost 2 years ago! Time Flies! Looks like you are all enjoying Idaho! Take care!

Heidi said...

Cute cute girls! What fun you must have!

steph j. said...

I love that butterfly or fairy tree whatever it is!