Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Reunion

Me and Jeremy
The Family after church
Jeremy's talent was juggling he just didn't know he was going to do it, I surprised him :)
My man is so strong!!
A big old tree...
and another!

The whole fam damly, minus kimble.


At the beach, and it was sunny!!



We went to my family reunion this past week in Brookings, Oregon. We had a great time! We went to the Redwoods, went to the river, went to the beach, got to see lot's of family, had a talent show, and ate way to much. I can't wait to see everyone again!! We did need to sleep for about a week when we got home and the girls are finally back on there schedule and time zone. We are so thankful for our wonderful family, we love and miss you all already!!!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Looks like so much fun!

Heidi said...

It looks like you and your family had a great time! So sad I didn't get to see you though. Oh well...there's always next time. Are you ready for school to start? Aubrey's starting first grade right? So fun!! I'm gonna miss my little Spencer during the day, but he can't wait to go.