Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday Curls!!



So when I was little my mom used to always put the sponge rollers in our hair saturday night after bath, so that on Sunday we would have these gorgeous curls in the morning. Well we tried it out last weekend. It was so funny they looked like Shirley Temple. Lacey loved it but Aubrey hated it and I had to wet her hair down quite a bit for her to even go to church. I don't know that we will be doing that again. Here are the before and after pictures. Also we are at church Sunday, having the Sacrament prayer, Jentry is on my lap being very reverent, it gets over and she says Amen. Well she looks over at Jeremy and sees he is not opening his eyes so she starts yelling at him "Daddy Amen, Daddy Amen, Daddy Amen." It was so funny. She was very worried he didn't know that prayer was over, so cute!!

1 comment:

steph j. said...

So cute, I remember those curlers, they alawys hurt my head when my hair would get stuck on the sponges!