Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cheer Camp

Deep in thought ;)
My beautiful girl ready to cheer!!
Aubrey with her friend Pamela!

Last week Aubrey went to a Cheer Camp for three days, then performed at half time at the football game on Friday. She had so much fun! She was so cute and tried so hard to remember all the steps. She did great. She told me she is going to be a cheerleader one day! We taped it but I can't get it to load, I will try later when Jeremy can help :). Here are some picture's for now.

3 comments:

steph j. said...

I love her hair...so cute!

steph j. said...

Hey, I just started WW again too, I went last Friday and resigned and so tomorrow is my first weigh-in! I hate skinny people!

Heidi said...

I remember teaching cheer camp in High School...which was almost 10 years ago!! I think I'm starting to feel old. How about you? I bet she had a great time.