Sunday, October 5, 2008

My first tag!


Husband Tag:

1. What's his name? Jeremy

2. How many years have we been married? 8 1/2 years on the 21st

3. How long did you date? We met Oct. 10th, got engaged Jan. 1st, and married April 21st, so maybe 5 months.

4. How old is he? 31 for another month :)

5. Who eats more? He does, usually

6. Who said "I Love You" first? Jeremy

7. Who is taller? He is

8. Who sings better? We did karaoke last night and we both sounded pretty dang good! (He was Danny from Grease in high school :)

9. Who is smarter? For sure him, I'm not saying I'm dumb but he remembers everything!

10. Who does the laundry? I don't think he even knows where the washer and dryer are ;)

11. Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I take care of the finances.

12. Who mows the lawn? He does

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do now, but I just alsways sleep farthest from the door so he can save me from the bad guys.

14. Who cooks dinner? I do unless we are barbecueing, having people over or pancakes or waffles

15. Who drives? For sure Jeremy, he has a thing about that!

16. Who is more stubborn? Completely me

17. Who kissed who first? Jeremy

18. Who asked who out first? Jeremy

19. Who proposed? He did and so glad he did :)

20. Who has more friends? He does

21. Who is more sensitive? Me

22. Who has more siblings? He does barely. He has 7 sisters and 1 brother. I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers.

23. Who wears the pants? For sure me. Every once in a while I let him try them on ;).

24. Is he handy around the house? Very

25. His hobbies or favorite activities. Golfing, concrete, cooking, football, Da Bears, anything with his girls, going on vacations, date nights


I tag Stephanie, Danielle and Erin.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I didn't realize we were both married in April of the same year. Our day was the 13th. Pretty close. I'm the same way about sleeping the farthest from the door. I'm glad I'm not the only strange one out there.(hee hee)

steph j. said...

I think I've already done this tag, you'll have to go through my archive and read it.

Danielle Avila said...

Thanks A LOT! Ok after a couple of posts I will get to your tag. Love you girly...call me tomorrow so we can start cruisin!