Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last Saturday....

These are just a few random ones first.
Jentry loves anyones shoes even daddy's nasty work boots!

Daddy's bears birthday cake, sorry a little blurry.
New hair cut. I have been wanting to do it for a long time but I was always to scared so I finally did it. Still a little unsure but hopefully it will just take some playing around with. I feel like I look like a mom now :)


Leaf angels




Kissy, Kissy




Our fam

They showed the lifecycle of fish
The forbidden duck feeding

Lacey was just a little scared.

Last Saturday we decided we were going to go feed the ducks downtown. So we loaded up the girls, got some bread and headed to the park. Come to find out your not allowed to feed the ducks. We had to sneak to a smaller park so that we could accomplish or goal without getting into trouble. Then we went to this Nature Center downtown that was so neat and FREE!(I'm all about free) Then off to the park. We had a great day and it was sunny and beautiful.

2 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Cute kids! Love the superman costume too!

Debbie Murdock said...

Cute Cute haircut and adorable pictures. I'm so behind I need to catch up on everyone's blog.