Saturday, November 1, 2008

My little bag of Jelly Belly's.
Tinkerbelle



We went out to the factory outlet stores because they were doing trick or treating all day and Aubrey didn't have any school, so the girls got to wear two different costumes this year cause I didn't want them to ruin there real ones for the night. Aubrey is Alice in Wonderland, Lacey is Jasmine, and Jentry is Tinkerbelle.



My little Bears Cheerleader, Daddy couldn't be more proud. Go Bears!!!



The cutest Pippi Longstocking ever!




We had so much fun trick or treating and the girls got so much candy for Mom and Dad.





2 comments:

tod_emily said...

Cute girls and cute costumes! Don't you love it that our kids get to Trick or Treat to get candy for US...!! I've eaten so much candy the last few days, I'm sick!

Debbie Murdock said...

I love all the costumes...Pippy Longstocking is a total blast from the past...that's awesome and I love the jelly bean costume so creative!