Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mexico here we come!!

So finally I think I have caught up on my blog! Not much has gone on so that's why there are only 2 new ones(3 including this :) I've decided I need to take more pictures.
Anyways we are just getting ready to go on our cruise. We leave for the Mexican Riviera on Saturday. We are going with our friends The Avila's who we have been friends with from pre-kids. We love them and always have a great time with them! We are so excited and can't wait!! I will have lot's of picture's to post of that when we get back, so stay tuned and I promise it won't be 2 months til my next post, what a slacker I am!!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

HAVE FUN!!! Look forward to the pics.

Rohan Shearer said...

Have a great time on your cruise. What fun!

Heidi said...

Have fun and eat lots of yummy food for me. I'd love to hear from you when you guys get back!!:)