Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We love Grandma Lisa!!

She makes these socks with beads crocheted in all different colors, so cute!!
And these gloves have the same beaded crochet my girls love theirs, that's why they look a little old cause they love to wear them.
She also crocheted these cute hates for them. I love them and so do the girls!

These are just some of the things my wonderful Mom (or as Jentry calls her "Grandma Eesa") has made the girls. She is so amazingly talented and we love her so much. Thanks for all the fun stuff Grandma. Also she is making pettiskirts for them for there Easter "dresses". I am so excited they are the cutest things ever. If you've never heard of them you can look them up on www.belleamepettiskirts.com. I will post pictures of them later!



1 comment:

steph j. said...

Cute hats! Grandma's are the best!