Wednesday, April 15, 2009

North Dakota.......

Well it looks like Jeremy's job will be taking us to North Dakota. This will for sure be an adjustment. We are not too excited about the move but are grateful that Jeremy still has a job. He will be leaving next Wednesday. The girls and I will wait for Aubrey to get out of school in June, then probably stay with my mom for the summer so that we can go to our family reunion and my class reunion. Well wish us luck and keep us in your prayers. It will be an adventure!!

5 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Good luck out there! Hope its a good move for all of you.

steph j. said...

Good Luck guys! Hey, you guys are going the wrong direction.

Debbie Murdock said...

WHOA!! And I thought Salt Lake was an adjustment. Good luck with everything. Thank goodness for internet access. Be sure to make the most of it as I know you will!

Heidi said...

What the? I didn't know you were possibly even thinking of having to move. I guess we need to keep up on emailing eachother a little better. Where is your mom at now? Is it somewhere close by me? North Dakota...WOW!! That will be a new adventure for your family:) I hope it's great!!

Sarah said...

Please email me, my sister and I found your credit card statement in middle of the road during our run today... I would definitely check out your credit report etc... my email is sarah@kimmelhome.net