Sunday, August 9, 2009

I know I really stink at blogging!


We went to a little fair in town.

We had snow in June the girls were excited, me not so much!


Aubrey Montana
Lacey Montana
Jentry Montana
Lacey turned 5 in our 5th wheel.
So we made it to Dickinson, North Dakota. We got here on May 31st. We couldn't find a house to rent so we lived in a 5th wheel trailer for 4 weeks and some friends in the ward let us house sit for them for 2 weeks til we finally found a house to move into on July 15th. We have a great little branch here with great people. We had snow in June and a tornado in July. I guess it keeps life interesting. We are getting settled and getting the girls ready to start school on the 26th. Aubrey will start 2nd grade and Lacey will go to kindergarten which is all day which I have mixed emotions about. They are so excited and counting the days til it's time. We have great friends here already and so far are enjoying our time here. I'll report about that again later when the weather is snowy and 40 degrees below. So there's my update for now I promise to do the next one sooner!








2 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, we both made it back into the blogging world:) I was getting backed up too and wasn't able to keep up on my postings. I just did a few today and tonight...finally had a little free time. You know how that goes. So you made it and it sounds like it's been pretty adventurous so far:) Are you liking the area? How long do you think you guys will be there? I have mixed emotions about all day kinder too. Kyle won't be there for 2 more years and by then it might be all day here too:( They seem too little for that. I'm glad you made it safely. Email me sometime about how life is going!!:) See ya!

Debbie Murdock said...

Malea,

I hope this is not inappropriate but I didn't know how to get ahold of you any other way. I was watching the news last night and recognized your mother regarding your brother. I am so sorry! I'm in disbelief...I had no idea they lived so close to me either. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Deb