Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aubrey's picture, Corn maze and Lacey's glasses

Aubrey's 1st grade picture
All of us

Cousin Skyler, Jentry and Lacey so cute


In the Corn



Lacey and Aubrey in the mini maze








Lacey in her new glasses

We went to the pumpkin patch and corn maze on Saturday. We have never gone through the corn maze and with three little girls I don't know if it was the best idea. "I'm tired", "I'm hungry", "I have to go potty", "I'm scared", just a few of the constant complaints of our two hours trying to escape the maze. We still had fun and I'm sure will do it in the years to come.







2 comments:

Kalteich family said...

She looks so stikin cute with glasses. Does she keep them on without a problem? Yes I really cut it myself and yes I kept the ponytail.

Danielle Avila said...

I love her glasses. Like father like daughter. That maze looks like a lot of fun. I probably would have heard a lot of the same complaints if I didn't completely lose my children.