Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall walk and stuff














Last week Aubrey had Thursday and Friday off and for her class she had to take a fall walk, collect leaves and make a book. It was a perfect fall day and the girls had so much fun. Here are some pictures from that.
We also went to a 50th birthday for our friend Lori. She celebrated it with another one of her friends who turned 50. Lori is white and she is black so they did an ebony and ivory theme. It was alot of fun. We got dressed up in black and white, ate great food and even did karaoke. We had a blast!
Also update on Lacey's eyes. We took her to the doctor this last Saturday and come to find out she is very farsighted, worse than Jeremy. So we ordered her two pair of glasses that she will have to wear all the time. They look pretty dang cute on her and she is super excited. They should be here in the next couple days, so I will post picture's then.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love love love the fall!! Your girls are so adorable and what a fun day you had with them. Thankyou for the birthday card. It's always so good to hear from you. I really appreciated that you remembered. I wish I would have remembered to do that for you this past year. Next time...July 2nd right? I will email you my new address. Sorry I haven't done it yet. Take care and keep enjoying your little beauties.

Danielle Avila said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of the trees and leaves there. I want to come up and visit. Tell the boys to start planning that trip and we'll plan the cruise.